Introducing our team
Our range of services are provided by a team of experienced and caring Physiotherapists in a modern clinical environment. All our clinicians have post grad qualifications with specialist areas of interest and expertise. If you have any questions please feel free to contact anyone of us. Specialties and contact details below.
- Peter Melvin (Principal) Dip Phty, Dip MT– Silverdale Clinic – Read more
- John Lanigan Dip Phyty Dip MT – Manly Clinic – Read more
- Nikki Ellis BSc (Hons) Physio, MSc Manual Therapy, MMACP
– Orewa Clinic – Read less
Nikki is a chartered physiotherapist and clinical specialist in back pain/ headache treatment and management. Also a qualified Pilates Instructor (APPI). In the UK many equestrian riders seeked her expertise and this has continued in NZ here.
She has expertise in Women’s health including pregnancy and post natal back pain and pelvic floor issues. As well Nikki brings considerable overseas experience having been a visiting clinical lecturer/ examiner and working in many of the UK’s leading teaching hospitals. She had her own busy private practice with musculoskeletal doctors and specialists before shifting to NZ in 8 years ago and raising a family.
- Lydia Jones BHSc (Hons) Physiotherapy– Manly Clinic – Read more
- Nicola Hoverd BHSc. Physiothereapy – Silverdale Clinic – Read more
- Tony Forde BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy – Orewa Clinic – Read more
- Nathan Trebilco (BHSc Physio, PGDip Musculoskeletal Physio) – Silverdale Clinic – Read more
- Jessica Bell BHSc Physiotherapy – Silverdale Clinic – Read more